Friday, June 28, 2013

I Love You - 3 Ngữ điệu 3 cách điễn đạt khác nhau



I love you.


Đây là một cụm từ mà bạn có thể dùng để bày tỏ tình yêu của bạn với một ai đó như một biểu hiện cảm xúc mà bạn muốn chọn một giai điệu phù hợp của giọng nói khi nói cụm từ này, nó còn tùy thuộc vào mục đích của giao tiếp của bạn.

I Love You có 3 ngữ điệu bày tỏ 3 cảm xúc hoặc thái độ khác nhau đó là:

1. Một cách thành thật (Sincerely)
2. Một cách châm biếm (Sarcastically)
3. Một cách tình tứ (Romantically)

This is a phrase that you can use to express your love for someone. This is such an emotional expression that you want to use an appropriate tone of voice when saying the phrase, depending on the intent of your communication.

There are three different ways to express your love :

1. Sincerely - The first tone of voice is sincere as I am honestly telling my friend that I love her.

2. Sarcastically - The second tone of voice is sarcastic in that I am saying the opposite of how I actually feel about someone to let them know I am upset with them or I don't like them.

3. Romantically - The third tone of voice is romantic as in I really love my boyfriend.

Trang Chủ

No comments:

Post a Comment